Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Free Pve Server "clan Z.e.r.t" Now Accepting Apps! Facebook Protected!

clan zert pve free

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#1 SurvivorJohn117

SurvivorJohn117

Zombie Crusher

• Pioneer
  • 479 posts
  • Main Character:Survivourjohn117
  • Alt Character:wildguineapig

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

YOU MUST USE TEAMSPEAK WHILE IN THE SERVER THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!

Hey Survivors! "Thanks Infestation"

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is John and have been playing Infestation since day one. Once the private servers were introduced a roommate and myself decided to go in halves to create a server dedicated to making the fans of PVE SAFE! Safe from people that just want to beat you over the head for a simple flashlight and a can of soda pop ;). So I made a thread about the server "on the old forums" And what happened was better than we imagined, We created a safe environment, we created a fun play space, we created some really cool events that would have Sergey Titov shout "You're Winner!" But above all, we created friendships. Friendships with people from all over the world, The UK, Australia, Chile, ETC. But enough of me rambling on about what things are and lets get down to business about why you are here in the first place :

zert.pngClan Z.E.R.T

The Rules:
RULES:
1. Respect all of our server users.
2. PvE Server - PvP is NOT allowed
3. All Players must submit a full Character list. Any character not registered will be will be kicked.
4. No hacking or cheating: If you do you will be removed and denied access to the server.
5. Reporting PvP/Foul Play: If someone kills you without consent please provide us with a screenshot of the "Killed By" screen. Every reported case of PvPing will be taken seriously although we need to ensure we have all the evidence and information we need. - All it takes is one press of a button so please keep this in mind!
6.No password sharing: Do NOT share the password with anyone, the password is for members only, if you share the password you will be removed and the password will be changed.
7.If someone breaks the rules they get removed from the server and the password changes. If this happens you will receive an notification when the password is changed.
8.You must use teamspeak!
9.You MUST befriend the Clan Z.E.R.T Facebook page.
10.Do NOT Ninja LOOT. If somebody is standing on loot leave it alone!
11.Camping one area for to long is prohibited, Remember we have other players that are looting that might want to loot where you are camping, Loot it then get out do not stay in one spot longer than 2 hours.

12. In order to place a personal lock box you must ask for permission from an officer or owner. The location of the box cannot be in the way, and must make sense!
13. If you agree to share a lock box with other players, all of those players either a) must all agree to send in that they are sharing a lock box and tell that information to an officer/server owner along with the location of the lock box in a Facebook message or other form of written/text message, or B) agree that if you choose not to inform an officer/owner of the sharing of a lock box that you will resolve any issues with the lock box between yourselves.
14. Changing the code of a lock box without permission is a bannable offense. All parties who agreed to share the box will be questioned, and if no settlement is reached then both/all parties can be punished.

15. Do not  lure a group of zombies into another players path with the intention of killing others.

Click here to view the current server users!

1.Send the Clan Z.E.R.T Facebook page a friend request along with a message why you would like to be in our server, include all of your character names that you will be using. And yes, I do check the "other folder" ;)

Clan ZERT FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.....hemphill.16144

2.Log into team speak and let me or an officer that you have applied. The app will be reviewed and you will most likely be accepted.

Come Talk to us!! 549770_126011427583484_1867319339_n.jpg

Officer List:
1. Lonefox85
2. Sonsofliberty86
3. Blake
4. MattZEngi
5. forgottensouls87
6.badgerbaylor
7.Brando

8.Charley

9.Drastamad

Officer Meetings:
Every week: Sat. all at 5:00pm PST

Officer Information/Guidelines:
1. -- All Officers must be active on the the war z forums on a minimal basis of one post per week. Preferably visiting the forums at least two times a week. In the most favorable circumstance, they will regularly maintain a high level of forum activity by being involved with clan discussions, feedback, Clan meetings are mandatory for Officers at least once per week.

2. – All Officers must maintain a regular overall activity in game. A minimum will be asked that you play at least once a week. You are expected to appear and support the clan by demonstrating attendance at Events, Public PvP, and Training Sessions.

3. – All Officers are expected to adhere and uphold the Clan Rules. In further demonstration of their loyalty, understanding, and commitment to the clan, Officers are expected to uphold the virtues of respect, friendship, tolerance, fairness, inclusion, fun, and maturity in their conduct and actions in the community. This extends to posting in other forum communities relating to the game, The Clan Z.E.R.T Facebook page as well as behavior in game on public servers and our Z.E.R.T server.

4. – All Officers are subject to removal from their position at the sole decision of the clan leadership. Violation of the Clan Rules, the expectations of an Officer, or a failure to act in the appropriate manner and attitude that befits an Officer of the clan will be dealt with through demotion and removal from their position.

5. -- All Officers will be subject to evaluation and review. Every 3 months of the year, all Officers will undergo reflection and evaluation of their success and ability to carry out their role as a Z.E.R.T officer. Discussions, reflection, and communication between the clan leadership and Officers will determine whether the Officers currently in place are serving to the best of their ability. Non-Officer Members of the clan server will also be able to provide input and feedback on an Officer's performance over the last period of 3 months. If an Officer successfully passes evaluation and receives a positive review from the clan, and clan leadership, then they will have the freedom to stay in their role and serve for another period of 3 months. If an Officer chooses to step down, or is deemed incapable of upholding their responsibility at the time of evaluation and review, a new Officer will be trained to take on the responsibility.

Clan Owner Responsibilities: Clan owners are expected to
adhere and uphold the Clan Rules as well as the officer guidelines, the owner(s), rules and guidelines may not always be the same, Things in the Clan may be adjusted even without the input of officers in certain situations as we see fit,  such as Officer promotions, Demotions, and new Ideas, For the most part Officers will be able to vote and decide, in other cases The decision will come from directly from the owner(s).

Clan Members vs Server Users:
Everyone that joins the server starts off as a server user, Only when a user decides to express interest to be a member of the clan is when they are to be considered for a clan position, Official clan members are required to be a part of the Teamspeak community. To become and Official Clan Member like this page
You Joined the server now join the Clan! Be a part of the inner circle of friends! You want to be listed as an Official clan member of Z.E.R.T and not just a server user then click the link below and like the page to be part of our family!

https://www.facebook.com/ClanZert

Clan Member Officer Promotion:
In order for a clan member to climb the ranks as an officer, All other officers will be able to decide together and vote for a clan member to become an officer, No more than 1 promotion may be made every 30 days.

Complaints:
If you have a complaint or a concern you can message any of our clan officers and it will be addressed asap. Just click on the officers name and it will take you to his/her profile page.

Letter to the players: 5/25/13
I would like to thank everyone here for the time you've spent so far on the server, you guys are the backbone of this community built server and have made several players experiences on the War Z a positive one that everyone has enjoyed thus far. Players have been on the verge of quitting The War Z and everyone has welcomed fed up players with open arms and have changed their minds to a more positive outlook on the game, knowing their is another way to play this game (PVE) not only are you helping with the server you guys are also helping Hammerpoint by sticking with them in a time of loss for this company. Clan Z.E.R.T is gradually growing larger, and for the most part keeping the server VERY SAFE, We have the best of the best for officers/amazing server users and couldn't ask for anything better from them. Thank you![/size]

FAQ's
1.How is your server more safe than most?: We use what I like to call the "Facebook Security" method, It provides a safe way to give players the new daily password, if someone breaks the rules they are removed as a Facebook friend and the password is changed.

2.I sent a friend request but didn't get accepted what happened? You didn't read the instructions clearly, go back and read again.

3.Why is team speak a requirement? Because we love you and want to get to know whose playing on our server :D

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: "Offline for a few days"

Clan Z.E.R.T Founder "Check out our FREE PVE server" Clan Z.E.R.T

Check out my Rep Page http://forums.infest...hn117-rep-page/

zertban.jpg

#2 damiendestructo

damiendestructo

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Main Character:DAMIEN3650
  • Alt Character:TRADER DAMIEN(My Trader Char)
  • Alt Character:DAMIENDESTRUCTOR
  • Alt Character:DAMIENTHESUSPECT
  • Alt Character:DAMIENMK14

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

although we are not on the best of terms i wouldl ike everyone here to know that john and company are a fine pair of dudes who really do provide a safe and very moderated place to have fun and loot with friends. they are very friendly and offer help anytime you need it. i consider them to be one of , if not THE best pve server i have ever played on and any of you guys would be super lucky to play on their server. +1 for Z.E.R.T nd +100 for john himself, as he is a very down to earth and cool guy. cheers and good luck on some new recruits! 

My Reputation

100+ Rep And Counting!

76561198069213577.png

#3 Drastamad

Drastamad

Zombie Spammer

• Pioneer
  • 1,294 posts
  • Main Character:Drastamad
  • Alt Character:Ankine
  • Alt Character:Pyotr Zaytsev
  • Alt Character:Kiril Gribkov
  • Alt Character:Pavel Mikhalev

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

although we are not on the best of terms i wouldl ike everyone here to know that john and company are a fine pair of dudes who really do provide a safe and very moderated place to have fun and loot with friends. they are very friendly and offer help anytime you need it. i consider them to be one of , if not THE best pve server i have ever played on and any of you guys would be super lucky to play on their server. +1 for Z.E.R.T nd +100 for john himself, as he is a very down to earth and cool guy. cheers and good luck on some new recruits! 

Thank you Damien, that's much appreciated by all of us at Z.E.R.T.

Back on topic, let's get Z.E.R.T back in the action! We need new players to join our community and everyone's welcome to it, so if you are interested on giving it a try, befriend us on Facebook and you'll be playing with us in no time!

Clan Z.E.R.T - Currently inactive in Infestation: Survivor Stories

Want to repair your crafted items? Support this thread: http://forums.infest...-items-repairs/

#4 damiendestructo

damiendestructo

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

No problem, just paying the respect you guys deserve. you are a server like no other.

My Reputation

100+ Rep And Counting!

76561198069213577.png

#5 Drastamad

Drastamad

Zombie Spammer

• Pioneer
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

Bumpity Bump!

Want to repair your crafted items? Support this thread: http://forums.infest...-items-repairs/

#6 damiendestructo

damiendestructo

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:03 PM

Bump

My Reputation

100+ Rep And Counting!

76561198069213577.png

#7 ViscosityAE

ViscosityAE

Zombie Master

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

Looks like a great PVE server. Just applied and got the teamspeak. Eager to get accepted :D

#8 Michael Culpepper

Michael Culpepper

Zombie Hugger

• Members-
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Just sent my app and got teamspeak :) hope to hear from yall :)

#9 Drastamad

Drastamad

Zombie Spammer

• Pioneer
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

Bump!

#10 Freubel

Freubel

Zombie Hugger

• Members-
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Main Character:Freubel
  • Alt Character:Freubel1
  • Alt Character:Freubel2
  • Alt Character:Freubel3
  • Alt Character:Freubel4

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

I have send a friends request and an application trough the FB messenger :)

What year did Jesus think it was?

#11 ViscosityAE

ViscosityAE

Zombie Master

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

Great clan so far. Everyones really friendly and been having lots of fun! FREE BUMP!

#12 damiendestructo

damiendestructo

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

Free Bump

My Reputation

100+ Rep And Counting!

76561198069213577.png

#13 SurvivorJohn117

SurvivorJohn117

Zombie Crusher

• Pioneer
  • 479 posts
  • Main Character:Survivourjohn117
  • Alt Character:wildguineapig

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:03 PM

BUMP

Clan Z.E.R.T Founder "Check out our FREE PVE server" Clan Z.E.R.T

Check out my Rep Page http://forums.infest...hn117-rep-page/

zertban.jpg

#14 durrantula

durrantula

Zombie Leader

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

Me and a friend would like to join, but the only problem is his parents won't let him use a mic due to most players in this game using foul language. is there anyway we could still join?

My Rep Thread

http://forums.playwa...ade-rep-thread/

Successful Trades: 8    Positive Rep: 8

#15 badgerb

badgerb

Zombie Hugger

• Members-
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

Me and a friend would like to join, but the only problem is his parents won't let him use a mic due to most players in this game using foul language. is there anyway we could still join

Unfortunately, it's a requirement. However there are many other private servers recruiting. 

Clan Z.E.R.T Officer/Ferret Monger. Join us for free! http://forums.playwa...book-protected/

I1hKLj6.gif

#16 QuickToilet

QuickToilet

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

facebook protected?

My Rep Page  |  My Free PVE Only Server  |  Rep > +24/24 trades

#17 Michael Culpepper

Michael Culpepper

Zombie Hugger

• Members-
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Just want everyone to know how great these guys are, glad I was accepted..I died today by clearview and had a bunch of valuables and everyone went to try and get my stuff before it despawned. These guys are great special thanks to bandito and zarazor I think thats his name..they didnt get to my stuff in time though :( but everyone should join this clan is awesome :)

#18 Weedmike

Weedmike

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

Hi John, keen as to join your server! :) Will send you facey request with requested info to join!

*Bump*

#19 Drastamad

Drastamad

Zombie Spammer

• Pioneer
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

Just want everyone to know how great these guys are, glad I was accepted..I died today by clearview and had a bunch of valuables and everyone went to try and get my stuff before it despawned. These guys are great special thanks to bandito and zarazor I think thats his name..they didnt get to my stuff in time though :( but everyone should join this clan is awesome :)

Zarazor... it's Drastamad! That was funny lol

#20 foxm27

foxm27

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

I applied on the Facebook group.  I tried to connect to TS, but it said failed connecting to the server, did the IP address change.  Anywho, looking forward to hearing back from y'all and talking more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clan, zert, pve, free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users