Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

100% Free Pw Protected Private Friendly Pve Server!

friendly pve community looting friends private server free pve server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 asms leader

asms leader

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

****Due to a large interest, but that most didn't seem like players/people I'd really want to help out I'm still looking for players to let in and thus have reposted this thread. Please read carefully and message me if interested. Understand, though, since a lot of players were afraid it'd be packed....I have two other servers that my clan plays in, and another for other things so this private server is actually empty. I won't be filling It up either I only think I'll be allowing 10 or so players in.********READ THIS WHOLE THREAD BEFORE RESPONDING/ MESSAGING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Paul, I am the leader of ASMS (Aim Small Miss Small) and I currently have a PW Protected Private server that I'd like to open up to a select few to allow some good players the ability to enjoy the game and farm some good loot w/o worrying about hackers. It's 100% FREE as again I just would like to help out some good players in a way I never had. Only stipulation is I require playing with anyone who wants to be given the password to my server in public servers to guage that they are actually good people, and all players must also have Skype. Sorry but it's just that roaming around not being able to talk is boring, and also helps me distinguish the unwanted from the good people. So than anyone interested feel free to let me know, and send me a message TY.

BTW......

Messages sent that say "give me the password" or anything close to that will be deleted immediately. I don't want my butt kissed, but what I am offering is definitely a lot more than most players would do for others so I expect a certain amount of tact, maybe even a little introduction, in each message. Ty again.

*******************IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******************************************************

ok sooooo seems like that little I'm asking for before I accept someone into my server is asking wayyyyyyyyyyy too much. Out of over 100 people who've contacted me only 2 did it correctly and were let in. THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT GETTING THE PASSWORD TO MY SERVER!!!! Here's some tips to how to contact me.......FIRST, DONT message me saying you'd like the password to my server, instead how about messaging me and saying your interested in my thread and would like the opportunity to team up IN PUBLIC SERVERS to prove you're a good person BUT ALSO because since a lot of people are having such problems in game you should be a lot more excited to have someone/ some people running with you in game that can back you up.

SECOND, there's two stipulations to access to the server One being play with me A COUPLE TIMES NOT JUST ONCE AND BANTER ME FOR THE PASSWORD and the second is to have Skype AND A MIC to be able to communicate while playing. Don't tell me you're gonna be on Skype while me , you, and your wife or gf or whatever plays with us and you both want into the server.....doesn't work that way sorry. Also, if you have Skype but no mic.......seriously???? AGAIN THATS A NO GO

THIRD, like I previously stated we have to play a couple times. I need to test out how a person is and one time playing together doesn't do that. So if we play once and you start bugging me for the password or when you're gonna get the password than again you won't be hearing from me.

FOURTH,(yup seriously this is how bad peoples' responses have been I have to say this stuff), I don't care if you're a new player, veteran, if your characters are thugs, outlaws, or if you think you're god in this game....All my characters have over 200 kills, 2 of them have over 500 so when we play together if you start trying to bark orders at me like I'm a noob.....not going to work out that way. I want only respectful, cool players.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK....SO GOT THAT????ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. NOW HOPEFULLY I CAN GET BETTER SUITED PEOPLE/RESPONSES........

#2 asms leader

asms leader

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

60 views no response??? Lol but people want to pay 200+ GC....funny how people would rather pay for a room knowing they wouldn't pass being a good person lol

#3 enzonmatrix

enzonmatrix

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Main Character:TOMACON
  • Alt Character:Remy Labeau
  • Alt Character:Rentintin
  • Alt Character:Enzon Matrix

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

Not a unreasonable requests. I've been playing on different PVE servers, and what i've found or what it seems like, is that they are  all ran by childeren and/or just people that act like them.  I'd like to play with you to test your stature to see if you up hold up to your own laws for the server. I have respect for MMO's and would like this one to go the mile.  I have skype and a Mic, even though to be honest i work for a call center so it is not my ideal way to communicate. Lol I just want to play the game with some people who want to play it like i do. Run around kill some zombies, loot some stuff, save each others life a time or two, etc. I'm tierd of gearing up just so some guy who's PVP on a PVE server can kill me.

#4 JuGerNa0t

JuGerNa0t

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • 1,538 posts
  • Main Character:JugerNa0t69

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

People don't want to risk playing in public servers to gain access to a private server. They are going to get killed in the public server and lose there stuff before they get into your private server. Thats why no-one is responding here.

#5 asms leader

asms leader

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:18 AM

lol really Jugernaot??? seriously? Dude private servers just came out, and I had well over 300 weapons before I got mine. People don't want to risk losing their stuff? lol ok noob did I say people have to take out their best gear? Bring a helmet, tactical knife, and a small backpack I don't care. Gimme a break lol people aren't responding here for that? Makes no sense lol so they'll just play in public servers since they have to anyway and lose their stuff anyway? You 15 or just an idiot? Listen noob it's crap like this that urks me. I try to help players out and morons prove the dominant stupidity that plagues this game. LOL one last thing.....I have had over 100 messages expressing interest in my server...though only 2 have gotten in so far due to them proving they were capable of doing what was asked and that they were cool people to play with....my point being just because there's no response here don't think in your obviously very short, inexperienced time on this planet that you have any idea what's going on. LOL now with all that said NOOB go back to minecraft or something

People don't want to risk playing in public servers to gain access to a private server. They are going to get killed in the public server and lose there stuff before they get into your private server. Thats why no-one is responding here.

#6 soulsurvivor

soulsurvivor

Zombie Yahoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Whats up OP. Im a lil drunk but you sound like a spitten image of me playing this game. Whats your password ??? lmfao.....

im on my third month of my own server all alone and its nice.... but a lil lonely lol... meet me on my own private server and we'll play and have fun like adult friends lol       with mic skype, vent, whatever       hit me up

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friendly, pve, community, looting, friends, private server, free pve server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users