90 replies to this topic

#21 DrSnipe

DrSnipe

Zombie Basher

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

I have a fix for this that worked for me and ALL of my friends. Once we did this we were never kicked again!

I know someone has posted something like this before, but this is different! Just follow me closely and your game will never kick  you again for the above posted reason.

1.So go to this website and download punkbuster for your system.        http://www.evenbalan...age=pbsetup.php

2.Make sure your game is installed and run it once. You only have to get to the menu screen. (this is so that the game creates a PB folder in its directory.

3.Make a folder on your desktop, or somewhere you will remember. Unzip that punkbuster file from step one into this folder you just created.

4.Run the unzipped pbsetup.exe. 

5. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART SO PAY ATTENTION! Hit "add game" and then "the war z". DONT HIT THE ACCEPT BUTTON! Hit "Browse" instead. If you bought the game on steam the location defaults to  C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\The War Z. (THAT IS WRONG!!!) Instead, you want it to look like this    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\The War Z\pb.

The only difference is the "\pb" at the end. 

After step 5 is complete you can go ahead and finish adding the game and hit "check for updates". Once it's done, you're game will work flawlessly! I promise! 

If this doesn't work, try updating it again, as punkbuster doesn't always work on the first update. All you have to do to update it is hit "check for updates". 

Good luck!

what if i told you i didnt buy the game from staem....

F10 = cheating !             Bring back V1 servers !              With Love form Estonia !

#22 Spinksickles

Spinksickles

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:33 AM

I just got the game and it keeps kicking me -.-

#23 rokero22

rokero22

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

I have a fix for this that worked for me and ALL of my friends. Once we did this we were never kicked again!

I know someone has posted something like this before, but this is different! Just follow me closely and your game will never kick  you again for the above posted reason.

1.So go to this website and download punkbuster for your system.        http://www.evenbalan...age=pbsetup.php

2.Make sure your game is installed and run it once. You only have to get to the menu screen. (this is so that the game creates a PB folder in its directory.

3.Make a folder on your desktop, or somewhere you will remember. Unzip that punkbuster file from step one into this folder you just created.

5. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART SO PAY ATTENTION! Hit "add game" and then "the war z". DONT HIT THE ACCEPT BUTTON! Hit "Browse" instead. If you bought the game on steam the location defaults to  C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\The War Z. (THAT IS WRONG!!!) Instead, you want it to look like this    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\The War Z\pb.

After step 5 is complete you can go ahead and finish adding the game and hit "check for updates". Once it's done, you're game will work flawlessly! I promise! 

If this doesn't work, try updating it again, as punkbuster doesn't always work on the first update. All you have to do to update it is hit "check for updates". 

Good luck!

mannn u save my life hahha.  i lov u THANKS

#24 spiderfly

spiderfly

Zombie Yahoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

Good luck!

-didnt help, only lasts a little longer till ban :(

#25 noeyjerd

noeyjerd

Zombie Yahoo

• Members-
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:15 AM

I wonder what it is. No "fix" works. People are blaming the game and punkbuster BUT I know a few people who can play for hours and never get kicked. It isn't happening to everyone. Happening to a lot of people but not every single player.

#26 dadead1601

dadead1601

Zombie Hugger

• Members-
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:27 AM

Dude join different servers, servers 1-10 will kick you that faster than other servers the reason could be that it detects hacks on your computer that it wants you to get rid of.

if you want to know what each error means go here http://forums.playwa...and-violations/  :D

Rep 0

Trades 2

Fail Trades 0

Scammed 2

#27 noeyjerd

noeyjerd

Zombie Yahoo

• Members-
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:15 AM

I know what the errors mean. I've updated punkbuster manually and it still kicks me while trying to update. No matter what server. There are no hacks on my computer.... why the hell would it kick me due to a time out if it sees hacks? That makes no sense.

#28 Bixa Svena69

Bixa Svena69

Zombie Basher

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Main Character:Ganjafak

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

have anyone fixed it already?

kicky.png

This is a big problem, happens to me a lot also. I am sure they fix it in the next upcoming patch.

The best thing you can do when you get this is shutdown the whole game and start it all new up.

#29 joelcosta011

joelcosta011

Zombie Yahoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

I lost alot of itens because WAR Z pushed time back, and becasue if that i didnt have the itens i had before by killing a player, i died and lost alot of itens because i was in PVP , and Punkbuster kick me, and when i enter they killd me. 

I WHANT GC FOR THIS OR I WILL NOT STOP MAKING COMPLAINS UNTIL I GET GC FOR ALL THINGS I LOST.

#30 noeyjerd

noeyjerd

Zombie Yahoo

• Members-
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

For those of you who continue to say it will fix if it is updated. I am still getting the time out trying to update pb client error. Look what happens when I try to update. I have done multiple things to try and fix this. Nothing works.

iBezyLkdIGojJ.JPG

#31 Goulderchauf

Goulderchauf

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:52 AM

I got kicked from WarZ several times in one hour, tried a fix that's been mentioned here on the forums and still getting kicked.

I was just playing Battlefield 3 for a couple of hours, it's a PB enabled game, without any problems at all.

Seems PB is having a WarZ specific problem.

#32 Goulderchauf

Goulderchauf

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

I lost alot of itens because WAR Z pushed time back, and becasue if that i didnt have the itens i had before by killing a player, i died and lost alot of itens because i was in PVP , and Punkbuster kick me, and when i enter they killd me. 

I WHANT GC FOR THIS OR I WILL NOT STOP MAKING COMPLAINS UNTIL I GET GC FOR ALL THINGS I LOST.

Wait... Wait........... you lost me.

If you never spent GC on those items then why should you get the GC?

It's not like bought them on the marketplace, you "found" them on another player...

#33 spiderfly

spiderfly

Zombie Yahoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

i just rented a server and then this bug appeared... banned from my own server for 2880 minutes, wasting alot of valuable server time... fix it!

#34 noeyjerd

noeyjerd

Zombie Yahoo

• Members-
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

Wasn't this bug then. This bans you for 0 minutes.

It is getting dumb. I am not playing anymore until it is fixed. I just died for the 7th time because of it. It is either the game or punkbuster. I said in other threads it is all punkbuster games but now my other pb games run great. It is the game. Either pb or the devs need to figure out what is going on. If I didn't only pay $3 for the game I would be raising more hell.

#35 DrSnipe

DrSnipe

Zombie Basher

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:44 AM

managed to run my game from seam played well like 1 hour and next time i logged in it was like 10 min and 10 min and 10 min and so on... WE NEED FIX!!!

F10 = cheating !             Bring back V1 servers !              With Love form Estonia !

#36 kisaco

kisaco

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Same problem here,play five minutes and kick by punkbuster

#37 noeyjerd

noeyjerd

Zombie Yahoo

• Members-
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

I started playing in the 50 pop servers.. Hasn't happened to me. Seems like its only the 100 pop servers.

#38 robi227

robi227

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:14 AM

I am very angry! The PunkBuster not fully installed and can not find updated. Always kick out of the game, and here the game unplayable. I tried all the repair options, but they are not used. I bought this game and rightly expect that we'll play! So this game is a big scam!

#39 Nurmiprkl

Nurmiprkl

Zombie Berserker

• Members-
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Main Character:Chop Chopper
  • Alt Character:Nurmiprkl

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

Dude join different servers, servers 1-10 will kick you that faster than other servers the reason could be that it detects hacks on your computer that it wants you to get rid of.

if you want to know what each error means go here http://forums.playwa...and-violations/  :D

Even if you had sh*t ton of hacking programs in your computer PB doesnt scan 'em. PB is scanning for active programs.

#40 robi227

robi227

Zombie Bait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

I think the complainers are not receiving help. What players are trying to find a solution, but the authorities are committed to helping us nothing.  :(  :( The game is sold in, unable to function. Surely they know the Punkbuster issue. Why do not they correct the mistakes made??? :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users