• PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Main Character:CyberianGhost
  • Alt Character:CyberianDog
  • Alt Character:CyberianCat
  • Alt Character:CyberianFox
  • Alt Character:CyberianWolf

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

When you get kicked and disconnected from the server what does this mean?

Is this a FairFight Kick?

The reason I ask is that i know you can get kicked like this when standing on top of someone's head and also for jumping from lock box to lock box (when bored :D), however this also happens to me in low FPS areas when I am recording with OBS. While recording in certain areas it starts lagging the game and if the lag becomes too much I get eventually kicked with that message.

#2 Lt_Awesome

Lt_Awesome

Zombie Crusher

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

There's been an issue that comes up every now and then where the fairfight system will say...

"Fairfight deep scan..." or something along those lines and it will boot you off.

You shouldn't worry to much if you don't hack.

#3 CyberianDog

CyberianDog

Zombie Berserker

• Members-
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Main Character:CyberianGhost
  • Alt Character:CyberianDog
  • Alt Character:CyberianCat
  • Alt Character:CyberianFox
  • Alt Character:CyberianWolf

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

There's been an issue that comes up every now and then where the fairfight system will say...

"Fairfight deep scan..." or something along those lines and it will boot you off.

You shouldn't worry to much if you don't hack.

not worried at all mate, the day my account gets banned is the day this game will be erased out of memory because i dont hack and i dont glitch. was just wondering and trying to avoid aproblems if you know what i mean

#4 Lt_Awesome

Lt_Awesome

Zombie Crusher

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

not worried at all mate, the day my account gets banned is the day this game will be erased out of memory because i dont hack and i dont glitch. was just wondering and trying to avoid aproblems if you know what i mean

Yup :P

I'm thinking that the people crying about banns really do hack though.  3 People I know were falsely banned, all of them got their accounts back.  I believe they even got compensation.

#5 Red Baron

Red Baron

Zombie Crusher

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

to me it says now "deep scan completed" and get kicked. not worried about getting banned but i can't pvp at all ;(

#6 Lt_Awesome

Lt_Awesome

Zombie Crusher

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

It will pass, it did for me.  
But it came back, and then went away again so idk lol.

#7 Buck Ruckus

Buck Ruckus

Zombie Basher

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

Yup :P

I'm thinking that the people crying about banns really do hack though.  3 People I know were falsely banned, all of them got their accounts back.  I believe they even got compensation.

According to Kewk, this is impossible.

I'm not saying I don't believe you (in fact I do believe you), just that Kewk says that every ban is legit and therefore if that is true no accounts should be restored, ever.

I'd make a thread asking the devs to stop restoring banned accounts if FF is 100% accurate, or else admit that it isn't that accurate and some bans are made in error, but we all know what would happen to that thread.

#8 JuGerNa0t

JuGerNa0t

Zombie Spammer

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Main Character:JugerNa0t69

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

According to Kewk, this is impossible.

I'm not saying I don't believe you (in fact I do believe you), just that Kewk says that every ban is legit and therefore if that is true no accounts should be restored, ever.

I'd make a thread asking the devs to stop restoring banned accounts if FF is 100% accurate, or else admit that it isn't that accurate and some bans are made in error, but we all know what would happen to that thread.

Oh, now you've done it. This thread is lost to the world now.

#FreeMaile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users